Mid-Level Full Stack Developer (2+ Years in MERN Stack)
Rs. 200,000 - 450,000
The full stack engineer is responsible for creating and supporting end-to-end features that power our apps.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement and maintain the API endpoints, services, and workers that power all of the exciting new features on our roadmap.
- Write efficient and concise SQL/NoSQL queries to use within our app, for reporting data metrics, and managing the integrity of the data within our databases.
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors and performance issues that occur within our infrastructure.
- Participate in designing and building systems for maximum performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Work closely with frontend, quality assurance, and product teams.
- 1+ years of experience writing and maintaining API's in a production-level environment (preferably in Nest.js with Node.js).
- You have experience developing REST APIs and GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (preferably MongoDB).
- Experience working with 3rd party services like Stripe, PayPal, Twilio, SendGrid, etc
- Experience in React is a must while NextJS is preferable (will result in a higher compensation offer)
- Proficient in one of the frontend design frameworks: Material UI, Semantic UI or Ant Design
- Proficient understanding of state management framework - Redux, React Context
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.