The Project Coordinator must be able to
- Take ideas and bring them to life.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Improve UX and ease of use
- Evaluate new technologies and new integrations to add to the analytics and growth tech stack.
- Manage a variety of projects, be able to wear many hats, and ultimately own the productivity and output of our team.
- Partner closely with CEO and CTO to co-develop our technical strategy and employ change management as the team scales in structure, process, and complexity.
- Work every day with the CEO.
- Manage 1:1s with the engineering management and partner closely with our CTO to manage productivity of our engineers.
- The Project Coordinator will need to clearly communicate priorities and set the right expectations with those teams while being fun to work with.
Move fast and be comfortable breaking things
- We move fast. Teams routinely launch big experiments that may break the funnel and KPIs. We expect everyone to launch ambitious experiments optimizing for long-term growth and be comfortable with short-term pain.
- Our Project Coordinator are expected to "get their hands dirty." TuringTech is a startup, and so there will be gaps and some things will be poorly executed. This person will need to roll up his/her sleeves and bridge the gap.
Self-starter with a growth mindset and positive attitude!